Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 143 to Day 149: 'Weather Forecast'

Day 149: May 26, 2012
Like a little child, I depend on my father for courage and strength. My father’s assuring words put a stop to my sobbing heart. Finally, after a long hiatus, my father and I were able to truly communicate.   

Day 148: May 25, 2012
A memorable Good Friday.

Day 147: May 24, 2012
A not so very good news back home knocked me down…
"...and a sword will pierce through your own soul also..."(Lk 2.35) and it hurts me more than I can bear..."My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me, from the words of my groaning?" (Ps 22.1).'Lord, I know that your LOVE is healing!'

Day 146: May 23, 2012

An intelligent Philosophy professor just went a bit over the top in class today. His rhetoric blahs were lengthy and boring and no substance at all. Poor us, we have to deal with it.

Day 145: May 22, 2012
Sunny Monday, rainy Tuesday…what’s for Wednesday?

Day 144: May 21, 2012
I worked hard all day by putting the right attitude to get Hebrew lessons done. The road to finish is still way too far but I’m grateful I’m on the road and moving into that direction.

Day 143: May 20, 2012
Parting is never easy but it is inevitable. One should go and the other should be left behind. For those who are not prepared, the pain is excruciating but for those who while they are still together treasured each moment and invested on happy memories, parting will still be painful but one knows that everything will be alright. It is precisely the assurance that ‘I will be with you ‘til the end of time’ which helps someone gain back inner peace and joy, and go on with life. 

No comments: