Monday, January 9, 2012

Skipping a day!

c/o indysanchez.tripod.com


Yesterday was a busy day that I intended not to post something for my daily journal ‘project’. Aside from Sunday service, I am also working on my webpage design.  Hopefully I will be able to have my own webhost soon, transfer my every page counts blog there and do some more.


The holiday is over. It was made official yesterday. It means going back to ‘business’ again for professors and students. Final Exams is two weeks from now and can’t wait to finish the first semester and begin the second. I must say I am enjoying every bit of my stay here. Also, I can’t wait to have my ‘permission to stay” ID to see Europe.

Speaking of which, I received a call from the ministry’s office informing me that the processing of my permesso was put into halt because I submitted a wrong document. Apparently I handed them a document which belong to another friar here. My mistake, but it was theirs too! Anyway, I have to fix this problem immediately otherwise I can’t visit other EU countries.

But Italy has so much to offer too. I am planning to go back to Napoli in a few weeks’ time and perhaps right after the final exam visit Tuscany.  And then who knows, I might be heading up north. In the meantime, let me busy myself with school, my personal blog and web hosting, pastoral service and enjoying life no matter how it presents herself to me. I’m grateful to God for what I have now. 

No comments: