Monday, April 18, 2011

1, 2, 3

On my headboard are three units of cellular phone, of different brands. You might conclude it’s vanity. I say yes and no. Yes since I only need one in order to communicate. No since today’s communication is being challenged by modern technologies, thus a little complicated. Quantity helps limit the complexity. But still I share the same sentiments with you that having three is undoubtedly many. My first unit is being used to receive text from my family back home. Text messaging is way cheaper than an overseas call. I needed a unit for that purpose. The second unit is a handyman since it fits almost all of my basic necessities for communication. It has been two years since I settled with it and been practically satisfied. The third unit just came into the picture a month ago. It’s the latest if not the costliest among the parade of mobile phones. It got almost everything you need. To put it simply, it boils down to everything ‘i”. The concern now is not the advancement of technologies but the manner by which we adapt to it. The same rationale applies when you got three units instead of just one. It’s not about ‘addiction’, its more of making best use of what you have.   

1 comment:

Please Help Me said...

Please for Jesus sake please do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to http://kwotz2011.blogspot.com/
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note: Only ONE click is needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
I will be grateful to you.
I really need your help