Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 112: Unpacking and Packing

I dealt with two classes today. Then my classmates and I decided to have lunch outside. I was planning to take them to Asian delight restaurant but we ended up eating at a different canteen which we incidentally saw on our way to the said restaurant. The food is okay but it's the company that counts. Nah, I prefer food over company especially when I'm starving with Filipino food. I can stand a bad company with a good food and not the other way around. Anyway, I survived. Not that I had bad company today, it's just the food was only okay.

Then after dinner, I started unpacking my things, did laundry and began packing the things I will bring with me for my trip to Holy Land tomorrow. It was almost 2 o'clock in the morning when I hit the bed. I'm excited but I'm also tired. I think trips in between should be at least a week apart otherwise, the first will surely spoil the second and by the time you get off the plane you'll find yourself wanting to go straight to the hotel and stay in bed the whole day. 

No comments: