Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 88: Sentiment

I want to share a post (on FB) from a friend. 

"not meant to be a priest, perhaps, not even a lawyer... struggling with where i am right now, made countless wrong decisions along the way.. but with all the failures and the set-backs.. i tried, and am still trying...still searching for that elusive "eureka" moment...


i guess that is all that matters.. believing with all of one's heart that anytime soon everything will turn out just to be fine..not perfect..but simply being happy because in spite of all of these hardships which I have to undergo and overcome.. it made me hungrier...

These gave me hope beyond all hopes...When someday i can say... "now, i'm where am supposed 
to be..i'm with the person whom i am supposed to be with.... I'm the person i'm supposed to be"

No comments: